Some of the common reasons for verification being rejected are:
- ID uploaded is not a valid government document, driver’s licence or International Passport
- Photo of the ID is not clear
- Photo uploaded have partially obstructed face
- Mobile number entered while filling the form is not Australian number or incorrect
- Our team failed to reach you on your shared mobile number after 3 attempts
- we found your name in global sanctions database
To complete ID verification make sure you meet all the above criteria and upload documents for our team to review. Specific reasons are mentioned in your rejection email or message.