Here are some useful tips for securing your Ausfinex Trading Account:
- We suggest you use a unique password and email address for your Ausfinex account. There are several password manager apps and software available which will keep track of passwords. Using these will secure your trading account.
- By now you should be aware of 2FA benefits, make sure you enable it on your Ausfinex trading account. The most important thing about 2FA is that it adds an extra layer of protection to your Ausfinex trading account: in case a password is compromised, hackers won’t be able to access your trading account.
- While using the Ausfinex trading platform, make sure the link is https://www.ausfinex.com/. Numerous phishing sites are trying to mimic Ausfinex, don’t fall into the trap and reveal all your personal details. We urge all our trading platform users to visit the real site and confirm it before making any transaction. A bit of attention and carefulness can help you from falling into such traps.
- Never click links or open unknown sender email attachments, unless you are convinced the email is from Ausfinex.
- We will urge all Ausfinex traders to enable passcode or fingerprint lock on their device, be it smartphone or tablet. Always use secure email service providers and enable 2FA on your account.
- Traders using desktop or laptop need to secure their system before using the Ausfinex trading platform. Never install unnecessary software on your device or download files from any untrusted sources. We highly recommend you use a dedicated system or partition: if possible, install Linux operating system and Chrome with a suitable password manager plugin.
- Always keep your device updated with the latest antivirus software. Make sure you use a secure internet connection. Try using a wired connection as it's safer compared to wireless, if using Wi-Fi consider routing it through a VPN.
- Use our IP whitelisting feature if you are using the static IP address.
*** Please note following these above-mentioned tips may not be sufficient to prevent attacks, we highly recommend educating yourself about online security and exercise vigilance.