Here is the process to set up 2FA:
- First login to your Ausfinex account and select Account.
- Next, select the “Security” option from the drop down menu.
- Now Select ‘Two Factor Authentication’ option
- Now install Google Authenticator app on your smartphone or tablet. You can find these apps from your mobile ‘App Store’ or ‘Play Store’.
- After successful installation of the Google Authenticator app on your device, open and select ‘Add an account’ by selecting either scan Barcode or Manual Entry
- Scan the QR code of your Ausfinex account from your smartphone or tablet.
If the same device is being used for setting up two-factor authentication on your Ausfinex account, then select ‘Enter Provided Key’. Copy and paste the code on your Google Authentication app.
*** The code is generally a 16 character alphanumeric code.
- After successful scanning of the QR code or entering the key, you’ll see the new two-factor authentication token available on Google Authenticator app.
- Next you have to enter the two-factor authentication token on Ausfinex to approve the final step. The token is valid for 30 seconds; make sure you enter the token within that span or else the token number will be refreshed to a new number. Enter the token number on Google authenticator app and complete the process.
- Click the ‘ENABLE 2FA’ button to complete the process.
You MUST print or take a snapshot of the QR code including 16-digit key and store it at a secure place.