Trading on digital currency exchanges like Ausfinex is becoming hugely popular among today’s generation but it's important to ensure safety from unknown attacks or scams. How will you trade securely then? Here are some of the key safety precautions which you can take while trading digital currencies at Ausfinex:
- It is highly recommended to use different email address for Ausfinex trading account; it shouldn’t be your personal email address.
- It is highly recommended not to save or transfer any useful documents through email. Documents such as Driving License, Passport, Government Identification Cards or other useful files, hackers can easily steal your identity.
- Activating 2FA can safeguard your Ausfinex account from hackers or scammers. We will recommend you to activate 2FA wherever possible, print recovery codes if you need to install 2FA on any other device.
- Always use complex or strong passwords for both email and Ausfinex trading accounts. Random password generator tools are also available, which can be helpful.
- If you have the tendency of forgetting password, we’ll recommend you to print passwords and store it safely anywhere; make sure you don’t lose them.
- Never use public or free wireless connection while trading; most of these connections are not secure.
- Bookmark Ausfinex trading address and avoid clicking on any third party links or advertisements before login.
- 2FA is highly recommended, but make sure you don’t share the 2FA code with friends or family members. Stay away from sharing sensitive information such as User Name, Password or 2FA code to friends, family members or someone else over email or phone. Ausfinex will never request you to share these details over email or phone.
- Ausfinex will recommend you to use private cold storage devices to store suitable digital currencies and tokens.
- Never send tokens and coins to any person you don’t know or trust 100%. Never pay heed to advertisements or promotional messages with high returns; these are scams or traps to steal your information or funds. Why would you give a stranger cash? Isn’t it? Keep it that simple and never reveal any details in public.
- Never give any known or unknown person remote access to any smart device under any situation. Several remote access software and apps are used frequently; installing it on your device will only increase the risk
- Use our IP white listing feature if you are using the static IP address
These are some of the basic ways to trade safely on Ausfinex, but we urge all users to stay vigilant while trading. The best way to avoid such scams or hacks is to educate yourself, learn about the recent scams which are fooling innocent users and know how to protect yourself from these scams. Ausfinex is using all advanced security measures to ensure safe trading of digital currencies.