Logging in to your Ausfinex account using Google Authenticator can fail because of various reasons, one may be when Google Authenticator app is not correctly synchronized.
Here is the Google Authenticator 2FA troubleshooting process.
On Android Device
- Go to the main menu on your Google Authenticator app
- Tap on the Settings option
- Tap Time correction for code
- Now Tap on Sync
Once done, the app will confirm that time has been synchronized. Now you can use verification codes to sign in to your account. It is important to know here that the synchronize option will only affect Google Authenticator app internal time. This won’t change your device’s time settings.
On iOS Device
- Open Settings app from your iPhone home screen
- Tap General
- Tap on Date & Time
- Disable Set Automatically option
- Now re-enable Set Automatically option
- Reboot your phone