If you have enabled 2FA on your smartphone and would like to move this to your new phone, follow these steps:
If you are using Google Authenticator app on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Login to your Ausfinex account with your username, password and 2FA code from the previous device.
- From Dashboard navigate to “Security” option.
- Now under Two Factor Authentication option enter your password and 2FA code from the old
- Click the ‘DISABLE 2FA’ button.
- Now download the Google Authenticator app on your new device or phone.
- From your Ausfinex account press ‘ENABLE 2FA’ button.
- Enter the code that is displayed on your new phone.
After you complete these steps, the Two Factor Authentication process will be successfully moved to your new smartphone or device.